In my first ever blog post, I mentioned that I’m still new to this whole writing thing. While I’m still figuring out pre-ordering and marketing campaigns, my head is full of ideas for new stories. That’s why my New Year’s resolution for 2019 was to write at least one book a month. So far, I’m on track, but I have a feeling it’s going to get more difficult, especially since I have a new series knocking on my brain.
- January: Blue Solace – Three (“The Soldier’s Mate”)
- February: Hobson Hills Omegas –Three (“Romancing the Omega”) and Hobson Hills Short (“Bennett’s Dream”)
- March: Blue Solace – Four (“The Lieutenant’s Mate”)
- April: Hobson Hills Omegas – Four (“Healing the Omega”) and Hobson Hills Short (“Justin’s Journey”)
- May: Blue Solace – Five (“The Engineer’s Mate”)
- June: Hobson Hills Omegas – Five (“A Pint for my Omega”)
- July: Blue Solace – Six (“The Captain’s Mate”)
- August: Hobson Hills Omegas – Six and New Series – One
- September: Blue Solace – Seven (New story arc begins)
- October: Hobson Hills Omegas – Seven
- November: Blue Solace – Eight
- December: Hobson Hills Omegas – Eight and New Series – Two
What were your New Year’s resolutions and are you still working on them?